Egg Malai Curry Recipe: Even if there is no fish or meat, there are always eggs! In addition to protein, it contains a large amount of vitamin D, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. How many delicious dishes are made with eggs? But have you ever eaten Egg Malaikari?
This egg dish is a bit different, so try something new to change the taste. For those who like to eat a bit of Jhal Jhal curry, this is perfect. Let’s know the complete recipe for Egg Malaikari!
Delightful Egg Malai Curry Recipe
What You’ll Need to Make Egg Malai Curry Recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons of almond paste
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
Egg Malai Curry Recipe Cooking Steps
1) First, boil the egg cut it into two parts, and keep it in a separate container.
2) Heat oil in a pan, add onion paste, garlic paste, and ginger paste, and saute it well. You can add a little water so that the spices do not burn!
3) Now add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, tomato paste, and green chili paste. Roast all the spices together over medium heat.
4) When the masala is ground, mix it with coconut milk and almond batter and burn it. After a while, the broth will thicken.
5) Then sprinkle the cumin powder and garam masala powder kept in the tail and keep the malaikari simmering for a while on low flame.
6) Add the eggs when the broth becomes thick. Sprinkle coriander leaves on top and serve hot with delicious Egg Malaikari!
Read More: Homemade Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe.
You see, a new dish of eggs is ready in a short time! The egg Malai Curry Recipe is as attractive to look at as it is delicious to eat. This item will make a great lunch or dinner menu item! So cook this dish today instead of half an hour.