Almost every household has a dengue patient. There is no substitute for liquid food to stay healthy at this time. In this case, you can eat chicken vegetable soup to meet the liquid food needs.
Homemade Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
You can make this healthy soup at home. Here is the recipe for Chicken Vegetable Soup-
Creating this wholesome soup at home is a piece of cake. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup of chicken, diced
- 1 cup of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup of carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour (mix with water)
- 2 green chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of table salt
- 1 teaspoon of regular salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
Chicken Vegetable Soup Cooking Instructions
- Remove the bones from the chicken and cut the meat into small cubes. Make half a liter of chicken stock by boiling the bones in 1 liter of water.
- Mix well the chicken stock, soy sauce, vinegar, tasting salt, salt, and sugar and cook the soup on low flame.
- Cook the soup on low heat with the chopped vegetables for 20-25 minutes before pouring the soup. When the meat and vegetables are cooked, keep it on low heat for a while with green chilies, tasting salt, and cornflower.
- When the soup thickens, strain and serve hot. Consuming this healthy soup regularly will keep the body hydrated and nourished as well.
Good for Your Health
This homemade Chicken Vegetable Soup isn’t just simple to make; it’s also a terrific choice if you want to look after your health. Regularly having this soup keeps you hydrated and gives your body essential nutrients.
Read More: Khasi Meat Yakhni Pulao Recipe.
Don’t forget to take good care of yourself and stay well-fed!